Que :

Dear Sir/ Madam, I am a full time PhD. student in Science University of Malaysia since 2010. Due to some personal reason, I want to shift from there to any Indian University to a part time mode. Can your university accept me to complete my phd there ?

Asked By : YASIR

Submit Your Answer